Gutter-Pro Vacuum System
The Gutter-Pro Gutter Vacuum V2.0 is new and improved for 2020.
This new Gutter-Pro Vac from Tucker® is a versatile and powerful gutter cleaning unit. It is powered by three separately switched 800-watt motors (2400-watt total). Each of the motors has sealed bearings and are thermally protected from overheating during long jobs. The vacuum tank has large wheels for moving the unit across a variety of terrains. The metal tank tips over and can also be removed from the cart for ease of dumping and cleaning. The tank is 20 gallon and is made from a rugged metal. It includes a 2" x 25' hose with a tangiential inlet that prevents clogging from large debris.
This system includes:
- Gutter-Pro Gutter Vacuum System
- 25 Foot Flexible Vacuum Hose
- 20 Gallon Tank
- The most powerful Gutter Vac that doesn't need a generator, this versatile 19 Amp system can plug into any 110V outlet
- Use 3 motors if you have a 20 Amp breaker, or use 2 motors if there is only a 15 Amp breaker
- Tipping Tank design makes emptying the machine easy
- Tangential inlet prevents clogging from large debris
- Polyester pleated cartridge filter protects the motors
- All 3 motors have independent switches
- Locking hose inlet prevents the hose from becoming disconnected during use but allows it to easily swivel
- Tank Size: 20 Gallons
- Air Flow: 295 CFM
- Water Lift: 87"
- Amps: 19
- Weight: 60 pounds