Gas | Hot Water | 8.0 GPM | 3000 PSI
Industrial Series 3,000 PSI 8 GPM 690cc Honda GX690 Engine Gas Hot Water Skid Mount Pressure Washer offers ultimate power in cleaning stubborn grime and grease in heavy-duty and industrial applications. This skid mount is built to be transported at the back of your truck or mounted onto a trailer. Delivers up to 200°F hot water and at 8 GPM can support dual-gun operation for efficiency. Heavy-duty 15" reinforced powder coated steel tube frame with center balanced lift to protect your machine. Diesel fired 12V Beckett burner with low voltage inhibitor. Oversize vibration isolators cushion the engine and pump platform. With extra-large heating coils and fuel tanks, these rugged machines will deliver solid performance, even under the dirtiest of conditions - The Power You Need
- The Honda GX690 has a powerful 4-stroke OHV twin-cylinder with electric start and forced-air cooling to handle the toughest jobs with ease. Powerful, versatile and built to withstand frequent use
- General triplex belt drive pump features a 1-piece plunger designed to eliminate water entering crankcase. Preset brass external unloader valve and forged brass manifold with a thermal relief valve
- Heating coil: 1/2-inch heavy duty schedule 80 Carbon steel cold-rolled pipe to eliminate weak points. The Stainless- Steel coil wrap provides extra durability and is corrosion resistant
- Components: 12v DC oil-fired Beckett burner with low voltage inhibitor. Adjustable thermostat up to 93°C /200°F with illuminated rocker switch. Hour/Tach meter and a 12-inch engine oil drain hose
- Reinforced powder coated steel 15-inch tube frame for longevity. Includes a convenient wand holder, 360° hose reel swivel bracket and a built-in truck mounting brackets for user convenience
- Unit includes: Quick connect nozzles. 50-foot x 3/8-inch steel wire-braided high-pressure hose. Professional-grade insulated trigger gun with safety lock-off. 47-inch pressure insulated lance
WARRANTY: Engine: 3-years, Pump: 5-years, Coil: 3-years
The actual product may vary from the images shown on the website.
WEIGHT: 979 lbs
UNITS PER PALLET: 1
DIMENSIONS (LxWxH): 46" x 44" x 45"